By advertising in Special Parent LI’s April edition, your business will be featured in the most informative, professional and useful resource for parents of children with special needs. Special Parent is a biannual magazine dedicated to all families of children with special needs. This magazine includes professional editorial, a directory of resource providers, a calendar of events and a guide to support groups that will reach over 100,000 families.
Special Parent will also be distributing this issue directly to families and professionals at popular events this April. By advertising in this issue, your business will receive extra exposure at the following events:
- April 8th “Sensitive Bunny: Easter Celebration for Children with Sensory Integration Disorders” at Apply Day Camp
- April 22nd “All Kids Fair” Nassau County
- April 22nd “EJ Foundation’s Jigsaw Race” Suffolk County
- April 27th and 28th “Behavioral Approach to Language Assessment and Intervention for Children with Autism” – Marion K Salomon and Associates Conference – Suffolk County
We would recommend this opportunity for organizations who work with children with special needs. The rate for a ¼ page ad is $495, $795 for a half page and $1,395 for a full page. Please note that the deadline for this advertising opportunity is Wednesday, March 28.
If your business is interested in placing an ad, please contact The Public Relations and Marketing Group at (631) 207-1057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Able is a newspaper that features products and news that pertains to people with disabilities, including a calendar of events, columns written by various experts and a variety of informative articles. The newspaper is mailed to a specific population that includes disabled individuals, their families, involved professionals, volunteers and other interested parties. It is also distributed to key locations that are frequented by this population. By advertising your business in the April, May and June issues, your advertisement will be distributed at the following events:
- YAI’s Annual Conference — This annual conference on intellectual and developmental disabilities attracts an annual attendance of more than 3,000 people.
- Adapted Sports, Recreation and Living Expo at Helen Hayes Hospital — This event will showcase an array of adapted sports and recreation opportunities, along with products and services designed to meet the needs of individuals with physical disabilities, senior citizens and caregivers.
- JFK Health System Career Options Day — This event will focus on the latest career information for people with disabilities and the general public as well.
- The Abilities Expo — The Show of Assisted Living Products and Services. This Expo is the #1 showcase of products, services and technology for people with disabilities.
- Empire State Games for the Physically Challenged — This event is an Olympic-style competition for disabled youngsters. More than 15,000 professionals, parents, teachers, coaches and disabled adults are expected to attend.
By advertising in these issues of Able Newspaper, your ad will be seen and taken home by thousands of people with disabilities, their families and other professionals. You will also receive a free editorial in Able’s annual product and service guide. Don’t miss this opportunity to have thousands of additional readers see your ad and receive double the space at no extra cost to you.
These editions of Able Newspaper will also be distributed at many other showcases and new events are added every day. If your business is interested in placing an ad, please contact The Public Relations and Marketing Group at (631) 207-1057 or email@example.com.
Although we’re still in the midst of the sizzling summer, Able Newspaper is gearing up for their upcoming fall issues. Able is a newspaper that features news that pertains to people with disabilities, including a calendar of events, columns written by various experts and a variety of informative articles. The newspaper is mailed to a specific population that includes disabled individuals, their families, involved professionals, volunteers and other interested parties. It is also distributed to key locations that are frequented by this population. Able is offering advertising plans for those looking to promote their programs, products or services and reach this targeted audience.
The deadlines for the fall issues are as follows:
September – August 9
October – September 6
November – October 11
December – November 8
If your company is interested in placing an ad with Able, please contact us at (631) 207-1057.