The Public Relations and Marketing Group is currently seeking professionals for the following positions:
Position: Marketing Assistant
The Public Relations and Marketing Group and its affiliated companies is looking to hire a Marketing Assistant to work directly with company CEO and to provide general support to key staff, including executive and marketing assistant functions, including the below duties.
Position is ideal for candidate seeking entry-level position in an advertising/marketing agency. Potential for growth into an account executive position.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Draft blog articles for company-related services
- Develop company e-newsletter
- Develop concepts and create sales emails and fliers
- Draft marketing letters
- Maintain company directory sites and interact with users
- Maintain company online presence, including websites and social media by sharing content and building followers
- Perform in-house client and prospect mailings
- Maintain Marketing CRM
- Perform follow-up calls on leads
- Draft and follow-up prospect proposals
- Respond to RFPs
- Attend networking events
- Maintain company directory sites and interact with users
- Social Media experience a plus
- Public relations skills a plus
- Marketing skills a plus
- Candidate must have excellent writing skills
- Candidate must have strong verbal communication skills
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Dan DiSanto, Office Manger, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The company maintains a vibrant internship program. The firm's CEO is a former college professor, who understands the importance and need of students to gain practical experience in their field before graduating and entering the job market. During the course of his personal experience and that of the company, he has helped mentor over one hundred students. While initial internships are unpaid, returning internships are paid. The company also seeks to hire its outstanding interns to fill open positions.
PRMG offers internships in the following disciplines.
Position: Graphic Design Intern
Your responsibilities will include:
- Logo design
- Design advertisements for print and web
- Design marketing emails/e-newsletters
- Design marketing and promotional materials
- Assist with layout of printed newsletters
- Design website templates
Requirements: Currently an undergraduate or graduate student. 15-20 hours per week minimum. Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator required. Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus. Must be able to commit for a minimum of three months. Initial internships are unpaid, but we are willing to discuss compensation for students with prior graphic design experience.
Please send a resume, portfolio and availability to email@example.com. Include “Graphic Design Intern” in the subject line.
Position: Video Production Intern - Spring or Summer (Unpaid)
The Video Production Intern will complete a variety of video projects and assist with other projects in the Creative Services area of the Marketing Department.
An internship with The Public Relations and Marketing Group allows you to engage in activities such as the following:
- Professional development gained through real-world job experiences
- Mentorship and job shadowing opportunities
- Portfolio building
- College credit
- Possibility of a paid position within the company after internship completion
- Plan, write, produce, shoot, and edit commercials and videos for a wide range of clientele
- Shoot and edit videos for social media, web and TV
- Take still photography
- Assist with the transport, set up and break down of photo and video equipment
Education and Experience:
- Student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Multimedia, Broadcasting, or similar field
- Junior or Senior-level standing preferred
- An overall understanding of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, primarily focused on Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Knowledge in After Effects a plus
- Knowledge of appropriate video formats for distribution via TV, web, social media, and other channels
- Must be proficient with shooting still photography — we utilize DSLR cameras
- Must be proficient with shooting video — we utilize 4K professional camcorders
- An understanding of the fundamentals of camera and lighting operations
- An understanding of the fundamentals of microphone and sound operations
- Flexibility to work after normal hours to video and/or photograph various company events. There are shoots done at remote locations, requiring some traveling, and moving heavy camera equipment around.
- Candidates should be able to work in both a team environment, and independently as well.
- Extremely high attention to detail with 100% quality focus
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and meet strict deadlines
- All candidates must be available during the months of April through June or June through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
Please submit your resume and samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
Position: Communications Intern
Your responsibilities will include supporting senior marketing, public relations, graphics and web development staff members with tasks such as:
- Minor web updates
- Content creation for social media, blogs, press releases and newsletters
- Website updates and Newsletter programming
- Compile and maintain company spreadsheets, databases and media lists
- Assist with general research
- Monitor news, Web and social media coverage of client information
- Minor photo or graphics edits
- Attend and photograph client meetings and events
Requirements: Strong writing and organizational skills, along with experience with HTML/CSS, Dreamweaver, WordPress, Drupal and/or Photoshop, as well as all popular social media platforms. Photography skills a plus.
Position is currently available to undergraduate or graduate communications students seeking college credit. Must be able to commit for a minimum of three months, at a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week. Initial internship is unpaid, but there is room for growth within the organization.
Please send a resume, cover letter and availability to Vanessa Bishop at email@example.com. Include “Communications Intern” in the subject line.
Position: Public Relations Intern
Your responsibilities will include supporting senior public relations staff with tasks such as:
- Research and draft press releases, media advisories, articles and blogs
- Distribute news items to the media
- Follow up with/pitch the media
- Monitor news and web outlets for coverage
- Help draft and compile stories for electronic and printed newsletters
- Attend client events
Requirements: Strong writing skills and organizational skills required. Prior experience is a plus.
Position is currently available to undergraduate or graduate journalism or public relations students seeking college credit. Must be able to commit for a minimum of three months, at a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week. Initial internship is unpaid, but there is room for growth within the organization.
Please send a resume, cover letter and writing samples to Vanessa Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “PR Intern” in the subject line.
Position: Marketing/Social Media Intern
Your responsibilities will include supporting senior marketing, Web and social media staff with tasks such as:
- Manage social media communities
- Monitor news related to client industries
- Write copy for marketing materials or blogs
- Help optimize client sites and social media pages to improve their traffic, following and search rankings
- Update current marketing materials for clients and agency
- Create/maintain marketing lists
- Update spreadsheets and databases with current metrics
Requirements: Strong writing skills and experience with Microsoft Office necessary. Experience with Microsoft Access, Photoshop and/or WordPress is a plus.
Position is currently available to undergraduate or graduate marketing students seeking college credit. Must be able to commit for a minimum of three months, at a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week. Initial internship is unpaid, but there is room for growth within the organization.
Please send a resume, cover letter and availability to Vanessa Bishop at email@example.com. Include “Marketing/Social Media Intern” in the subject line.