- Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center, Inc. announced it is offering a weekly caregiver telephone support group. This was reported by Newsday and Newsday.com.
- The winners of School-Business Partnerships of Long Island, Inc.'s 10th Annual FIRST LEGO League Long Island Championship Tournament were announced by Newsday. In addition, Newsday and Long Island Business News announced the results of SBPLI's FIRST Robotics Competition.
- Long Island Business News interviewed Joe Moshè of Charles Rutenberg Realty for an article on how the harsh winter affected the real estate market.
- A photo of the Long Island Game Farm's Easter Egg Hunt was published in Newsday. The Game Farm was also featured in Newsday's "Explore LI" section as a perfect place to visit during the weekend.
- Gershow Recycling offered Newsday and Newsday.com a tour at its Medford facility in honor of Earth Day.
- Bob Williams, President of Briscoe Protective Systems Inc. spoke to Newsday.com about the passage of law in Nassau County, which requires all public and commercial buildings to install carbon monoxide alarms.
- Michael Schaier, founder of Michael's Pack was interviewed by Newsday about his newly found second career in dog training.
- John Farrell, of Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker was named in Long Island Business News' "Ones To Watch in Law." Michele Pincus was named in Long Island Business News' "Ones To Watch in Commercial Real Estate."
- John Zaher, President of The Public Relations and Marketing Group was interviewed by Long Island Business News about public relations and marketing tips for law firms.