- Long Island Business News interviewed Joe Sicinski of School-Business Partnerships of Long Island (SBPLI) on the organization’s FIRST® (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Robotics Competition and the challenges SBPLI faces as it hosts the competition each year. FiOS1, Newsday.com and The Suffolk Times also covered theFIRST Robotics Competition.
- The winners of School Business Partnerships of Long Island's FIRST LEGO League Championship tournament were announced in Newsday.
- Charles Rutenberg Realty (CRRLI) announced the firm is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year. This was reported by Real Estate Weekly and New York Real Estate Journal.CRRLI broker/owner Joe Moshé was quoted in Newsday in an article about the proposed new design for Huntington Station.
- Lillian Dent of LL Dent has been chosen to receive Long Island Business News' Diversity in Business Award.
- Our Coffee With a Cause (OCC) founder Stacey Wohl was featured in a Long Island Pulse article on local businesses that employ individuals with autism.
- Tony Mauro of Sanders Thaler Viola & Katz, LLP was featured in Long Island Business News' Ones to Watch in Accounting/Nonprofits.
- Business News Daily interviewed Ronnie Dragoon of Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers on the impact of a growing population and tourism on small businesses in Florida.
- Paul Mertz, CEO of P&P Medicaid Consulting was quoted in a Newsday article about the benefits of pooled income trusts.
- LI Pulse Magazine featured photos from the Second Annual Phoenix Gala presented by North Shore Horse Rescue. This year's award recipients were the Novak family from Long Island Game Farm.