- PRMG created microsites for Sportsman's American Puppy Breeder's featured breeds and to provide more information about their Rottweiler and Labrador litters.
- Community Housing Innovations and Birthday Wishes hosted a birthday party for a group of homeless children at Yankee Stadium as part of HOPE Week. This was reported by Long Island Business News and New York Nonprofit News.
- Saber Real Estate Advisors were joined by the Riverhead Town Board in the groundbreaking of a 119,000-square-foot retail development center. This was reported byRiverhead Local, LIBN.com and The Riverhead News-Review.
- Save-A-Pet Save-A-Pet and Guardians of Rescue helped a U.S. Army soldier reunite with Bailey, his four-legged “battle buddy” that was with him while he was serving in Afghanistan. This was covered by Newsday, Newsday.com, Channel 2, FOX 5, Eyewitness News, TV 55, PIX 11 News, News 12, FiOS1, 1010 WINS and The Port Times-Record. This was also picked up by Yahoo! News. Lucky, a dog whose life was saved by Save-A-Pet after he was sentenced to death by a judge for killing a cat, received a going-away party at Save-A-Pet. This was reported on by Newsday, Newsday.com, The Port-Times Record, FiOS1, FOX 5 and PIX 11 News at 5 before he was transferred to an animal sanctuary in Arizona.
- LIBN.com, Real Estate Weekly and the Plainview-Old Bethpage Herald reported on Charles Rutenberg Realty’s expansion of its new corporate headquarters. Joe Moshé was interviewed for a Newsday story on the drop in home prices in southwestern Nassau County as the result of Hurricane Sandy and another Newsday story on the turnaround in the Long Island housing market.
- Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck's Duck Race and Duck BBQ were covered by WRIV Radio (1390 AM) in Riverhead.
- ExploreLI listed the Hot Dog Pig Races at the Long Island Game Farm one of the Top 10 things to do with the family on Independence Day weekend. Newsday and Newsday.com also covered one of its races as well, along with a photo (seen right). Newsday andNewsday.com also reported on Clifford the Giraffe’s seventh birthday. The camel rides were featured on News 12’s “The East End.”
- The $5,000 Century of Giving grant from the law firm Davidow, Davidow, Siegel & Stern was awarded to the Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center. This was reported by Long Island Business News.
- Lillian Dent, founder of LL Dent Restaurant, was featured in a Long Island Business News profile.