Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. Welcomes Eight New Agents
[Plainview, New York] — Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. welcomed eight new Licensed Real Estate Salespeople, including one Associate Broker one newly Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, between May 7 and May 30.
The Associate Brokers who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview Office are:
- Ernesto Tamargo, Jr. of Bellmore, formerly with Exit Realty Gateway in Wantagh
- James Faulkner of Deer Park, formerly with James A. Netter Real Estate, Inc. in West Islip
- Catherine May Crane of Hewlett, who is an attorney in private practice in Hewlett
The Licensed Real Estate Salespeople who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview Office are:
- Gerardo G. Hernandez of Elmont, formerly with ERA Caputo Realty in New Hyde Park
- Joane Janvier of Canarsie (Brooklyn), formerly with Brooklyn Pride Realty in Canarsie (Brooklyn)
- Corrie Jackson of Far Rockaway, who prepared for licensing with Lisore School in Levittown
- Joseph Vennera of North Babylon, formerly with Keller Williams Realty Liberty in Ozone Park
Additionally, Ahmed Nunez of Bedford Park (Bronx), formerly with Wide Realty in the Fordham section of the Bronx, joined the Agency’s Bronx office.
For more information, visit www.crrli.com.
About Charles Rutenberg Realty
Founded in 2006, by Joseph and Pam Moshé, Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, most progressive Real Estate Agencies, with over 1,000 associated Real Estate Professionals. Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. specializes in residential and commercial transactions in Long Island and Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Orange Counties. Among the 1,900 independent Real Estate offices represented by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. has attained the highest market share for transactions closed, available inventory and listings taken for the last five years. The National Association of REALTORS® has recognized Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. as one of the top five Real Estate firms in New York and the top 75 Real Estate firms in the country. Agents are trained in the latest creative marketing programs to fulfill their clients’ financial and personal needs in Real Estate. Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. is headquartered in Plainview, New York and maintains branch offices in Queens, Bronx, Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Other Charles Rutenberg offices are located in New York City; Clearwater, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.crrli.com.