Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. Welcomes Five New Agents
[Plainview, New York] — Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. welcomed five new members from July 24 to August 5. This includes one Associate Broker and four Licensed Real Estate Salespeople, two of which are newly licensed agents.
The Associate Broker who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview office is:
- Steven Rabitz of Massapequa, who is also an attorney in private practice with locations in Massapequa and Lake Success.
The Licensed Real Estate Salespeople who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview office are:
- Angela Williams-Samuels of Rosedale, formerly with Miles Realty in Queens Village
- Andrew Spina of West Islip, who prepared for licensing at the New York Real Estate Institute
The Licensed Real Estate Salesperson who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Bronx office is:
- Britzeida Pichardo of the Bronx, Mott Haven Section, formerly with Exit Realty Search in the Bronx, Throgs Neck Section
The Licensed Real Estate Salesperson who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Sayville office is:
- James Taylor of Amityville, who prepared for licensing online with Real Estate University
For more information, visit www.crrli.com.
About Charles Rutenberg Realty
Founded in 2006, by Joseph and Pam Moshé, Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, most progressive Real Estate Agencies, with over 1,000 associated Real Estate Professionals. Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. specializes in residential and commercial transactions in Long Island and Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Orange Counties. Among the 1,900 independent Real Estate offices represented by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. has attained the highest market share for transactions closed, available inventory and listings taken for the last five years. The National Association of REALTORS® has recognized Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. as one of the top five Real Estate firms in New York and the top 75 Real Estate firms in the country. Agents are trained in the latest creative marketing programs to fulfill their clients’ financial and personal needs in Real Estate. Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. is headquartered in Plainview, New York and maintains branch offices in Queens, Bronx, Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Other Charles Rutenberg offices are located in New York City; Clearwater, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.crrli.com.