Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. Welcomes New Agents and Associate Broker to Plainview Office
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. recently added nine new Real Estate Salespersons and an Associate Broker to the firm’s Plainview location.
The new Agents include:
- Sylvia Monroe of St. Albans, who was previously a Real Estate Salesperson with Skylight RE Consultants
- Elizeh Hakimi of Great Neck, formerly a Real Estate Salesperson with Coldwell Banker
- Doris Cook of Roosevelt, previously a Real Estate Salesperson with Century 21
- Michael Gindel of Boca Raton, Florida, previously associated with Hampton Appraisal & Realty Corp. as a Real Estate Salesperson
- Maria Stramiello of Long Beach, previously a Real Estate Salesperson with Century 21 Prevete Bastone
- Elisa Helligar of Brooklyn, previously a Real Estate Salesperson with B.H. Tal Real Estate, Inc.
- Avraham (Albert) Kesherim of Flushing, formerly associated with Better Homes and Gardens as a Real Estate Salesperson
Asad Bajwa of Queens Village, formerly with Douglas Elliman, has joined Charles Rutenberg Realty as an Associate Broker. Nazirali Morbi of Syosset and Cole Smith of Hempstead, newly licensed Salespersons, have entered into the Mentorship Program at Charles Rutenberg Realty of Plainview. Each will receive guidance, training and attention as they enter into the Real Estate business.
“We are thrilled to welcome these ten talented individuals to our company.” says Joe Moshé, Broker/Owner, Charles Rutenberg Realty. “They join a growing group of Real Estate professionals who have chosen to move their career forward with our Agency. All of them come to us with a unique blend of talents and skills. We will work with them, as needed, to help them achieve their personal goals.”
“Our Agents are usually attracted by our 100% commissions. But they stay with us because we are a full-service Agency that provides our Agents with training and support they need to succeed, even in a tough economy,” Mr. Moshé added.
About Charles Rutenberg Realty
Founded in 2006, Charles Rutenberg Realty of New York is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, most progressive Real Estate Agencies with over 1,500 Agents on Long Island, Queens, Westchester and Manhattan. Charles Rutenberg Realty specializes in residential properties in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Kings and Westchester Counties. Among the 1,900 independent Real Estate offices represented by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Charles Rutenberg Realty has the highest market share for available inventory, listings taken for the first six months of the year and listings under contract. Its Agents are trained in the latest creative marketing programs and can fulfill all their clients’ financial and personal needs when buying or selling a home. Charles Rutenberg Realty is headquartered in Plainview, New York, with offices in New York City, Florida and Illinois. For more information, visit www.crrli.com.