Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. Welcomes Six New Agents
[Plainview, New York] — Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. welcomed six new members to its Plainview office, including one Associate Broker and five Licensed Real Estate Salespeople in the last two weeks.
The Associate Broker who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview office is:
- Tae Won Kang of Flushing, who is dually licensed with MTY Group, Inc. in Manhattan
The Licensed Real Estate Salespeople who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview office are:
- Amit Kalia of Farmingdale, formerly with Park Avenue Realty in Long Beach, whose father Pankaj is a Charles Rutenberg Top Producer
- Wilson Rodas of Forest Hills, formerly with Benjamin Realty in Forest Hills
- Suzanne DeLucia of Massapequa, formerly with Century 21 Future Homes in Bronx
- Tracy Lashley of Hollis, formerly with Infinity Homes of New York, Inc. in Brooklyn
- Prince L. King of Brooklyn, formerly with Encore Property Group in Brooklyn
For more information, visit www.crrli.com.
About Charles Rutenberg Realty
Founded in 2006, by Joseph and Pam Moshé, Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, most progressive Real Estate Agencies, with over 1,000 associated Real Estate Professionals. Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. specializes in residential and commercial transactions in Long Island and Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Orange Counties. Among the 1,900 independent Real Estate offices represented by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. has attained the highest market share for transactions closed, available inventory and listings taken for the last five years. The National Association of REALTORS® has recognized Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. as one of the top five Real Estate firms in New York and the top 75 Real Estate firms in the country. Agents are trained in the latest creative marketing programs to fulfill their clients’ financial and personal needs in Real Estate. Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. is headquartered in Plainview, New York and maintains branch offices in Queens, Bronx, Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Other Charles Rutenberg offices are located in New York City; Clearwater, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.crrli.com.