Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. Welcomes Six New Agents
[Plainview, New York] — Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. welcomed six new Licensed Real Estate Salespeople from August 9 to August 16. This includes four newly licensed Agents.
The Licensed Real Estate Salespeople who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’sPlainview office are:
- Alexandra Muriel of Freeport, formerly with Century 21 American Homes in Oceanside
- Adil Fazil of Huntington, formerly with Tower Real Estate in Melville
- Mackenson Jean Jacques of Hempstead, who went to real estate school at the New York Real Estate Institute in New York City
- Umar Mahmud of Hollis, who prepared for licensing with LIBOR training at the Jackson Heights Service Center
- Christine M. Sullivan Simone of Bethpage, who completed training for licensing at the American Real Estate School in Hauppauge
- Shiva Kalipersad of East Meadow, who prepared for licensing with LIBOR training at the Woodbury Service Center. Shiva is working with his father, Shivanand Kalipersadsingh, who is also a Charles Rutenberg Realty Agent.
For more information, visit www.crrli.com.
About Charles Rutenberg Realty
Founded in 2006, by Joseph and Pam Moshé, Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, most progressive Real Estate Agencies, with over 1,000 associated Real Estate Professionals. Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. specializes in residential and commercial transactions in Long Island and Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Orange Counties. Among the 1,900 independent Real Estate offices represented by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. has attained the highest market share for transactions closed, available inventory and listings taken for the last five years. The National Association of REALTORS® has recognized Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. as one of the top five Real Estate firms in New York and the top 75 Real Estate firms in the country. Agents are trained in the latest creative marketing programs to fulfill their clients’ financial and personal needs in Real Estate. Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. is headquartered in Plainview, New York and maintains branch offices in Queens, Bronx, Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Other Charles Rutenberg offices are located in New York City; Clearwater, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.crrli.com.