- A television commercial was produced for Wild Ginger Restaurants.
- Newsday listed Ben's Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers as one of the best places for "Grabbing Lunch Alone" during the holiday shopping season. Ben's location in Boca Raton, Florida received a great review that was posted on The Palm Beach Post's PBPulse website. The three highly recommended dishes were chicken in a pot, hot brisket of beef and egg barley and mushroom. Ben's was featured in a segment about Thanksgiving and Hanukkah occurring at the same time that was aired on WPEC (Channel 2) in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Camp-Pa-Qua-Tuck was mentioned in Long Island Business News' "Hot Shots" section with a picture from the Jodi Shapiro Fundraiser. The picture included Jodi's brother, Mark, and other supporters and volunteers.
- The Port Times Record published an article about Save-A-Pet's annual "Black Cat Friday Event."
- The Long Island Game Farm's Visitors' Photo Contest winner was featured on the front page of The Port Times Record.
- Briscoe Protective Systems helped launch the "Just One Life" program along with the Centereach Fire Department. This was mentioned in 1st Responder News and Fire News.
- Three members of Sanders Thaler Viola & Katz, LLP were named to Long Island Business News' Who's Who for 2013: Elizabeth Oberg (Women in Professional Services), Joel Reisman (Accounting Audits) and Anthony Viola (Accounting).
- A 23-page Newsletter was designed for the New York State Society of CPAs.
- An advertisement was created for Charles Rutenberg Realty to promote their new 2014 programs.