- Channel 2 News, GreaterPatchogue.com, Long Island Advance, Mid Hudson News and Newsday reported on Community Housing Initiative's Fresh Start program kickoff.
- A redesigned website was created for Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center.
- A complete PR, Marketing and Advertising campaign was launched for start-up online retailer Our Coffee with a Cause. The company was featured on Channel 4 NBC New York, the Port Times Record and Coffee Talk's Daily Dose blog.
- Charles Rutenberg Realty of Long Island Owner Joe Moshé was featured in Long Island Business News' Who's Who in Real Estate.
- Port Jefferson Patch wrote an article about student volunteers at Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck.
- The Journal News featured Ben's Kosher Delicatessen & Caterers.
- TBR News Media reported on Pink Aid Long Island's breast cancer fundraiser.
- Lauren Rothe of Brick House Brewery was interviewed by Restaurant Hospitality for an article on hoe restaurants should be decorated for the holiday season.
- Newsday called L.L. Dent a "satisfying spot for Southern food" in a weekend picksarticle.
- Charles Rutenberg Realty Broker/Owner Joe Moshé had an op-ed published in Long Island Business News.
FiOS1 News interviewed Dr. John Charos of Central Veterinary Associates for a segment on how people can keep their pets safe during the holiday season.
Gershow Recycling sponsored the Islip High School catapult team, which broke the world record for the longest Pumpkin Fling. This was reported in Newsday’s LI Life section.
PRMG assisted the Pace family in announcing the passing of attorney John Pace, who served as a board member and pro bono counsel for Breast Cancer Help, Inc. This was reported by Newsday and The New York Law Journal.
PRMG assisted Mitchells in setting up an interview with Long Island Business News for Chris and Ali Mitchell for its “Two Minutes” section.