- Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers was featured in This is New York for their fantastic pickles on National Pickle Day. NewYork1 and The Times Ledger covered Ben's for their latkes and celebration of Hanukkah. Newsday Food highlighted Ben's "Kid's Meal Deal" in February and Westchester Magazine raved about their pastrami.
- Gershow Recycling was featured in Recycling Today for supporting high school robotics teams with Scrap Metal Day.
- PRMG assisted Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers in handling media inquiries and managing the social media response to “A Day Without Immigrants." The restaurant was covered in Newsday, Long Island Business News, the Huffington Post, Food&Wine, The Daily Meal, The Slate, New York Magazine's 'Grub Street', CNN, The Forward and on Fios1.
- Newsday covered SBPLI's FIRST Tech Challenge, as well as FIRST LEGO League qualifying championship. The FIRST Tech Challenge Scrimmage was featured in Newsday and Long Island Weekly.
- The New York Jewish Week wrote an article on Gurwin Jewish's Assisted Living Community's annual calendar.
- The Long Island Game Farm's famous giraffe, Clifford, was featured in Newsday's 'Kidsday' section, appearing in both in-print and online.