- Boca Digest reported on the success of The Archer Financial Group's Professional Athlete Management in Florida.
- The Greater Patchogue Chamber of Commerce celebrated the grand opening of Anchor Real Estate of Long Island, which was reported by Brookhaven Review.
- ExploreLI featured LL Dent in a story on soul food restaurants on Long Island.
- Joe Moshé of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. spoke to the New York Real Estate Journal on the benefits of using purple, the 2018 Pantone Color of the Year.
- In the Long Island Press' Best of LI 2018, Ben's Kosher Delicatessen, Restaurant & Caterers was chosen for Best Appetizer, Best Pastrami Sandwich and Best Kosher Restaurant. Star Island Yacht Club was named Best Boat Store.
- School-Business Partnerships of Long Island, Inc. held its FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Tech Challenge Championship at Smithtown High School. This was covered by Newsday.