- Charles Rutenberg Realty President and CEO Joe Moshé was appointed a Board Member of the National Association of REALTORS®. Long Island Business News quoted Mr. Moshé in an article comparing housing prices in 2015.
- Community Housing Innovations' (CHI's) new Fresh Start program was covered by Channel 2 Newsand GreaterPatchogue.com, Long Island Advance, Mid Hudson News, Hudson Valley Press and Newsday. CHI's Alexander Roberts appeared on TV 55’s Exit 10/55 to talk about the launch of the Fresh Start program to help homeless families on Long Island and Westchester County transition to permanent housing.
- Fios 1 News interviewed Central Veterinary Associates' (CVA's) President/CEO and principal veterinarian Dr. John Charos about holiday pet safety. Dr. Charos was named a King of Queens by The Queens Courier for his business leadership. The Queens Courier also ran CVA's holiday pet safety article and Long Island Herald ran the organization's article on holiday gifts for dogs.
- One of School-Business Partnerships of Long Island's coaches was named a "Person of the Year" in the Times Beacon Record. Chris Pinkenburg, head coach of the Rocky Point FLL team "Gear Headz" was awarded for inspiring students to pursue science and math through the robotics program.
- Sanders Thaler Viola & Katz, LLP's managing partner Scott Sanders was interviewed by Long Island Business News about the changes to this year’s tax code and the tax break extensions that Long Islanders can receive.