- A photo from School-Business Partnerships of Long Island, Inc.'s FIRST LEGO League Long Island Championship Tournament was featured in Newsday. The FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) at Hofstra University was featured on Fios1 and FOX5 and News 12.
- Save-A-Pet Founder/President Dori Scofield appeared on News 12's "Animal Island" segment to discuss the upcoming St. Pitty's Day and Fur Ball events. PRMG and Save-A-Pet helped arrange an interview for The Groomery with WCBS and TV 55 about the county's expansion of the Animal Protection Law to establish a voluntary rating system for pet groomers. NYMetroParents listed Save-A-Pet as a great place for families to volunteer together. Save-A-Pet's St. Pitty's Day party appeared on Fios1 news as well.
- Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center, Inc.'s Education Conference and Expo 2014 was covered by News 12 and Examiner.com.
- Elliot Lavietes and Scott Sanders of Sanders Thaler Viola and Katz, LLP offered tax advice in Newsday's "Tax Tips" article. Mr. Sanders was interviewed for a Long Island Business News story on what companies must do before purchasing another business.
- Newsday cited Nonnina as one of the top three Italian restaurants on Long Island.
- Agents at Charles Rutenberg Realty represented a tenant in a commercial lease transaction in Holbrook. This was reported by Long Island Business News.
- The Public Relations and Marketing Group's "Dining Out LI" Twitter handle and basic information was featured in Newsday.