- Charles Rutenberg Realty Owner//broker Joe Moshé and Agent Jamie Gorman were interviewed by Newsday for an article on the decline in home prices compared to peak prices eight years ago. Robert Cabral spoke with Fox Business News about the myths and realities of mortgage rates. Commercial Agent Howell Silverman was appointed Vice President of LIBOR’s Long Island Commercial Network. This was reported in The Mann Newswire.
- School Business Partnerships of Long Island's FIRST® (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Robotics Competition (FRC) kick-off at Stony Brook University was covered by Newsday. The organization's FIRST LEGO League (FLL) qualifiers that took place at Mineola High School were reported by FiOS1. The FLL qualifiers held at Longwood High School were covered by Newsday's print edition and online.
- Newsday reported on North Shore Horse Rescue's upcoming gala, which will honor the owners of the Long Island Game Farm.
- Long Island Jewish World reported on the first birthday of Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers' Scarsdale location, while Scarsdale Patch also featured an article about the restaurant’s meal deals. Ben's was given a nod by Dr. Harvey Passes, DDS, which was reported on by The Island Now and Long Island Jewish World.
- Our Coffee with a Cause was featured in Long Island Pulse.
- Central Veterinary Associates’ Dr. Greg Nelson was interviewed by Fios1 regarding best practices for keeping your pets safe in the winter months.
- Several PRMG clients were announced as winners of the 2016 Long Island Press Best of Long Island. Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers won Best Family Style Restaurant, Best Hot Dog, Best Pastrami Sandwich and Best Sandwich Deal; Star Island Yacht Club & Marina won Best Marina, Best Boat Store, and Best Fishing Supply.