- Our Coffee with a Cause held a grand opening for its new brick-and-mortar store, Cause Café, which was featured in The New York Times, Fox5NY, HLN TV, Newsday, Times of Huntington-Northport and News 12. OCC founder Stacey Wohl was also interviewed by LI News Radio for a local business spotlight.
- Charles Rutenberg Realty real estate agent Ari Leshans was interviewed by Homes.com for an article about buying non-traditional houses. The Syosset-Jericho Tribune interviewed Joe Moshé about the firm’s 10 years in business.
- School-Business Partnerships of Long Island won the Imagine Award for Innovation at the 2016 Imagine Awards Ceremony, which was covered by Long Island Business News. FiOS1covered this year's FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) and Newsday published the results of the FRC Long Island Regional and profiled the tournament MVP, Nick Liuzzi.
- Central Veterinary Associates' Dr. John Charos spoke to QNS about the city's new spay-and-neuter law.
- An AAA Northeast article listed LL Dent Restaurant as one of best Long Island restaurants for brunch.
- Newsday interviewed James McPeak of McPeak's Assisted Living Facility about the benefits and challenges of operating an independent assisted living facility.
- Westchester Magazine recently ran a story regarding prepping for Seder dinner, which featured Ben's Kosher Delicatessen, Restaurant & Caterers' chicken soup recipe.
- Odyssey Online named The Long Island Game Farm as one of the "16 stops to make on Long Island during summer 2016".
- Lobster Roll Restaurant was mentioned in a Newsday article about famous Long Island pop culture references in music, movies, books and television.