New Agents Join Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Ever-Expanding Real Estate Firm
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. has announced that 16 new Real Estate Agents, an Associate Broker, and an Attorney have joined the firm’s Plainview, Bronx, Sayville and Oceanside locations.
The Agents joining Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview location include:
- Heather Waring of Far Rockaway, previously with Rapid Realty
- Fedie R. Redd of Freeport, previously with Seek Enterprises R.E.
- Linda Mincone of Melville, formerly with Douglas Elliman
- Valerie DeSalvo of Brooklyn, previously with New Label Realty Advisors
- Adalid V. Orozco of the Bronx, formerly with RE/MAX Distinguished Home & Pro
- Christine Carrasquillo of Waxhaw, NC, previously with Keystone Realty
- Mauricio G. Quijano of Port Washington, formerly with Realty Executives Today
- Brenda R. Hill of Hempstead, previously with for Weichert Realtors Quality
- Radmila Stajic of Bayside, formerly with Dorsam Real Estate
- Agnieszka Drzewiecki of Woodhaven, previously with Prime Real Estate
Stewart M. Cooper of Huntington Station and Lissa Bader of Syosset have joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview office as Newly Licensed Agents.
Samuel Rivers of Mt. Vernon, previously with Fortune 7 Real Estate Group, has also joined Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. in Plainview as an Associate Broker. Antoinette Osbourne, an attorney from Nanuet, has joined the Plainview location as well.
In addition, Patrick Fogarty of the Bronx, a Newly Licensed Agent, has joined the Bronx office. Kerri McDonald of Blue Point and Melissa Carmelitano are Newly Licensed Agents at the Sayville location. Marilyn Ognelodh is a Newly Licensed Agent at Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Oceanside location.
“We are very pleased to welcome these new Agents to our company’s several locations,” said Joe Moshé, Broker/Owner, Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. “They will help expand our company and I am confident that they will be active within the industry.”
“We constantly hire new Agents who we believe will be assets to the company. Many Agents are attracted to our 100% commission and our support for continuing education,” Mr. Moshé explained. “We cannot wait to see these new hires succeed, along with our other employees.”
For more information about Charles Rutenberg Realty, please visit www.crrli.com.
* Photos of Agents are attached and available upon request.
About Charles Rutenberg Realty
Founded in 2006, Charles Rutenberg Realty of New York is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, most progressive Real Estate Agencies with over 1,500 Agents on Long Island, Queens, Westchester and Manhattan. Charles Rutenberg Realty specializes in residential properties in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Kings and Westchester Counties. Among the 1,900 independent Real Estate offices represented by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Charles Rutenberg Realty has the highest market share for available inventory, listings taken for the first six months of the year and listings under contract. Its Agents are trained in the latest creative marketing programs and can fulfill all their clients’ financial and personal needs when buying or selling a home. Charles Rutenberg Realty is headquartered in Plainview, New York, with offices in New York City, Florida and Illinois. For more information, visit www.crrli.com.