New Agents Join Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview and Oceanside Offices
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc has announced that it added 24 additional Real Estate Agents to its rosters in the Plainview and Oceanside branches in the month of April.
Those who joined the Plainview location include:
- Luis Angueta of Valley Stream, Martha Zupanic of Whitestone, and Fanny Pedergnana of Holliswood, all previously with Keller Williams Realty
- Ivan Seenarine of West Haven, previously with Flat Rate Realty
- Bianca Merante of Patchogue, previously with RE/MAX
- Nida Kabbaj of Middle Village, formerly with EXIT Realty by the Park
- Honghao Lu of New Hyde Park, a dually licensed Agent with Kian Realty
- Owen John of Queens Village, previously with ERA Top Service Realty
- Tanmayata Wadhwa of Jericho, formerly with Douglas Elliman
- Annette Dougherty of Bellerose, previously with Laffey Fine Homes
- Daniel Kim of Farmingdale, previously with Keystone Realty
- Qasim Ghafary of East Farmingdale, previously with Michael J. Watts & Associates
- Patricia Kmiotek of Smithtown, formerly with Town & Country Homes of LI
- Jesus Benavides of Sayville, previously with Excelsior Home Realty Corp.
Several newly Licensed Real Estate Salespersons have joined the office under CRR’s Mentorship program: Priscilla James of Uniondale, Lisa Scott of Freeport, Jamie Gorman of Plainview, Chi Lau of Middle Village, Jesse Cardenas of the Bronx, and Kyle Melkonian of Dix Hills. In addition, Michael Roberto of East Rockaway and Michael Clarke of Elmont joined the company’s Oceanside office as newly Licensed Real Estate Salespersons.
Charles Rutenberg Realty also announced two Licensed Real Estate Associate Brokers have joined the Plainview office: Ariana Smith of St. Albans, a newly Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker and practicing Attorney and Tommy Yu of Dix Hills, previously with Vested Realty Group.
“We are delighted to have these individuals join our ever-expanding firm,” said Joe Moshé, Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner, of Charles Rutenberg Realty. “The newly Licensed Real Estate Professionals will undergo training conducted by our talented team of mentors. We cannot wait to see all of their successes in the future.”
“We constantly add new Agents who we believe will be assets to our company. Many Agents are attracted to our 100% commission but they are thrilled when they see for themselves how much support they receive,” Mr. Moshé explained. “We offer the finest program in the industry.”
For more information about Charles Rutenberg Realty, please visit www.crrli.com.
* Photos are attached and available upon request.
About Charles Rutenberg Realty
Founded in 2006, Charles Rutenberg Realty of New York is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, most progressive Real Estate Agencies with over 1,400 Agents on Long Island, Queens, Westchester and Manhattan. Charles Rutenberg Realty specializes in residential properties in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Kings and Westchester Counties. Among the 1,900 independent Real Estate offices represented by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Charles Rutenberg Realty has the highest market share for available inventory, listings taken for the first six months of the year and listings under contract. Its Agents are trained in the latest creative marketing programs and can fulfill all their clients’ financial and personal needs when buying or selling a home. Charles Rutenberg Realty is headquartered in Plainview, New York, with offices in New York City, Florida and Illinois. For more information, visit www.crrli.com.