New Agents Join Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview Office
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc has announced that 23 new Real Estate Agents and two Associate Brokers have joined the company’s Plainview office.
The Agents who joined the Plainview location include:
- Brenda Rivera of Rego Park, previously with RE/MAX Liberty
- Melissa Mangia of New Hyde Park, formerly with Fanny Soisson Realty
- Karen Thomas-Lambert of Hollis, previously with Infinite Homes of NY, Inc.
- Anne Marie Nascimento of Scarsdale, previously with At One Real Estate
- Carmine Avellino of Plainview, formerly with Coldwell Banker
- Edyta M. Sharma of St. James and Helen Fradelakis of Bayside, previously with Douglas Elliman
- Isaac Gawartin of Spring Valley, Clay Ligori of Flushing, and Sameer Rastogi of Forest Hills, all formerly with Exit Kingdom Realty
- Joseph Modica of New Hyde Park, formerly with Cave Johnson Company, Inc.
- Hyacinth Hamilton-Anderson of Rockville Centre, previously with Ann Gorg Realty
- Neshila Singh of S. Ozone Park, formerly with Gadura RE LLC
- Alexander Benisatto of Middle Village, previously with Coldwell Banker Residential
- Bethann Hannah of Ardsley, formerly with ePlace Real Estate
- Hassan Imam of Richmond Hill, previously with Danrich Family Homes, LLC
- Joann N. Beddoe of Jamaica, formerly with Legend Real Estate
Several Newly Licensed Agents who have joined the office: Mirna Argueta of Farmingdale, Lisa Smith-Horowitz of Ocean Beach, Colette Setton of Bayside, Edwin Santos of Brentwood, Andre Simikle of Rosedale, and Alexander Juarez of Glen Cove.
Charles Rutenberg Realty’s new Associate Brokers in Plainview include Deborah A. Kopp of Glen Cove, formerly with Regent Realty, and Shmuel (Sam) Sherman of New York, previously with Super Power Homes.
“We are glad to have these Agents join our ever-growing firm,” said Joe Moshé, Broker/Owner, Charles Rutenberg Realty. “We cannot wait to see these employees succeed, along with our other staff.”
“We constantly hire new Agents who we believe will be assets to the company. Many Agents are attracted to our 100% commission and our support for continuing education,” Mr. Moshé explained. “We cannot wait to see these new hires succeed, along with our other employees.”
For more information about Charles Rutenberg Realty, please visit www.crrli.com.
About Charles Rutenberg Realty
Founded in 2006, Charles Rutenberg Realty of New York is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, most progressive Real Estate Agencies with over 1,500 Agents on Long Island, Queens, Westchester and Manhattan. Charles Rutenberg Realty specializes in residential properties in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Kings and Westchester Counties. Among the 1,900 independent Real Estate offices represented by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Charles Rutenberg Realty has the highest market share for available inventory, listings taken for the first six months of the year and listings under contract. Its Agents are trained in the latest creative marketing programs and can fulfill all their clients’ financial and personal needs when buying or selling a home. Charles Rutenberg Realty is headquartered in Plainview, New York, with offices in New York City, Florida and Illinois. For more information, visit www.crrli.com.