- Save-A-Pet Animal Rescue and Adoption Center, Inc. joined Guardians of Rescue in reuniting six U.S. soldiers with eight dogs they cared for while stationed in Afghanistan. The story was featured on NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper 360°, News 12 Interactive, FiOS1, Channel 2 News, ABC News, Army Times, Newsday, Huffington Post, and The Washington Post, Long Island Business News and The Long Beach Herald. The Associated Press also reported on this story, which was picked up by numerous media outlets. The Port Times Record also reported on Save-A-Pet providing a service dog for a returning soldier suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center, Inc. held its 10th Annual Old Bethpage Walk for Alzheimer's & Mexican Fiesta, which was covered by FiOS1 and the Plainview-Old Bethpage Herald.
- Long Island Business News announced its Top 50 Influential Women of Long Island. Among those chosen was Pam Moshé of Charles Rutenberg Realty.
- Customized Facebook tabs, events, and Facebook advertisements were set up for Off-Key Tikki's Polynesian Dining Experience and Polynesian VIP Experience. An advertisment was also placed in Newsday.
- James McPeak of McPeak’s Assisted Living was interviewed by Long-Term Living magazine for an article on how a high level of personal service can greatly enhance an assisted living facility’s reputation.
- The Long Island Game Farm was listed in Newsday's Top 100 Things Kids Should Do On LI.
- A 33-page newsletter was created for the Nassau Chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Briscoe Protective Systems President Bob Williams was featured in Security Sales Magazine. Marisa Erickson was featured in Newsday and LIBN for her promotion, and Margaret Eckle was picked for Long Island Business News's "Top 50 Influential Women of Long Island".