- PRMG's Public Relations Director Hank Russell was honored with the Long Island Business News' 2015 "50 Around 50" Award.
- Several clients will receive Health Care Heroes awards on Thursday, November 5, 2015. This includes Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center, Inc. (ADRC)'s Executive Director and CEO Mary Ann Malack-Ragona for Community Outreach; Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck's Judy Kamer for Nurse Hero; Dr. Frank DeFeis and Dr. John Charos, veterinarians at Central Veterinary Associates (CVA), for Veterinary Medicine/Animal Rescue & Rehabilitation Hero; and McPeak's Assisted Living Facility for Health Care Facility.
- An eblast was created for Long Island Game Farm's Pirates and Princesses event.
- A product brochure was designed for Simpliframe.
- Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck's haunted Spooky Walk was covered by News 12, NextStop Magazine,TriHamlet News and LIHauntedHouses.com.
- Newsday's Fun Book named Ben's Kosher Delicatessen, Restaurant and Caterers as one of the top places to eat after visiting Nassau County museums. Newsday also named Ben's Kosher Deli "Deli Double" sandwich of the "Greatest Sandwiches on Long Island".
- Newsday recently featured Jim O’Connor, the Republican and Conservative Party candidate for Suffolk County Executive, in several articles. This includes his endorsement by United States Congressman Lee Zeldin and his participation in the “Growing a Diverse Long Island” candidates forum at the Brentwood Library. The newspaper also reported on Mr. O’Connor’s recent campaign mailer and quoted him in an article regarding the county's $51.8 million shortfall in sales tax revenue. Mr. O'Connor was featured in a debate on News 12 on October 23.
- The VIN News Service interviewed Central Veterinary Associates' President/CEO Dr. John Charos about his being the subject of the documentary film New York Vet. Dr. Charos was alsointerviewed about the film by DVM360 Magazine.