- Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center, Inc.'s 10th Annual Distant Memories Swim was covered by Newsday, Newsday.com, News 12, FiOS1 Long Island, The Times of Northport and East Northport and The Long-Islander. The 2nd Annual Riverhead Walk for Alzheimer's & Clambake was covered by Riverhead Local and The Riverhead News-Review. Newsday ran a preview article on the Old Bethpage Walk for Alzheimer's & Mexican Fiesta.
- Star Island Yacht Club & Marina's 27th Annual Shark Tournament was featured on an episode of NBC Sports Network's "Shark Hunters." Clips of the show can be seen here and here.
- Ben's Kosher Delicatessen, Restaurant & Caterers announced the grand prize winners of its 40th anniversary contest. This was reported by The Roslyn News and The Island Now.
- A website and flyer were created for Chris Michaels Hair Salon and Spa.
- Save-A-Pet Animal Rescue and Adoption Center, Inc. was featured in an online photo gallery put together by Times Beacon Record Newspapers. Save-A-Pet was also featured in a print photo gallery in the Port Times-Record of the 8th Annual Ruff Riders Rally. After providing a service dog for a former U.S. soldier suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, Save-A-Pet was featured on News 12, Channel 2 News and TV 10/55.
- Community Housing Innovations, Inc. recieved a grant from the U.S.Department of Housing and Urban Development in the amount of more than $900,000. This was reported in the Long Island Business News.
- School-Business Partnerships of Long Island, Inc.'s FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Robotics Summer Day Camp at Dowling College was covered by The Suffolk County News.
- A new Powerpoint template was designed for Crashe Protective Sports Hats.
- A 12-page newsletter was designed for Gershow Recycling.