- Bob Williams, president of Briscoe Protective Systems, Inc., wrote an opinion piece in the Long Island Business News, discussing the need for low-level carbon monoxide detectors in all commercial buildings.
- A newsletter was developed for the New York State Society of CPAs-Nassau Chapter.
- Long Island Business News interviewed Lillian Dent of LL Dent and Todd Silverstein of Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers for a story about how restaurants fill tables during off-peak times.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center, Inc held its 3rd Annual Riverhead Walk for Alzheimer’s. This was reported by Newsday and Riverhead Local.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center, Inc. held its 11th Walk to End Alzheimer’s event. This was reported in the Massapequa Observer and Syosset-Jericho Tribune.