What's Happening at PRMG
- Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers' National Pickle Day, football season, and Thanksgiving deals were featured in the White Plains Examiner. William Handwerker's book signing at Ben's of Greenvale and was reported by Long Island Jewish World.
- Edible Long Island published a story feature on Cause Café.
- Mary Smith, Practice Manager at Central Veterinary Associates (CVA), was honored as a Power Woman, an award which recognizes influential women in business. This was covered by QNS. Pop Sugar interviewed CVA's Dr. Frank DeFeis for an article on feeding your cat.
- Two Brothers Scrap Metal assisted Mineola Middle School in its eWaste Drive. This was covered by The Island Now.
- The Village of Islandia’s annual Pumpkin Fest was featured in Long Island Press' Long Island fall festivals article.