- PRMG assisted Adam Haber in promoting All Hands and Hearts’ fundraiser, in which the money will go to purchase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for New York-area hospitals. This was reported by The Island Now.
- PRMG assisted Adam Haber in promoting a personal protective equipment (PPE) drive in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. This was reported by Long Island Weekly.
- Newsday profiled be(Cause) Lifestyle Boutique with a focus on the business providing job opportunities to individuals with special needs.
- Newsday interviewed Anthony J. Viola of KVLSM, LLP on what gig workers and the self-employed should watch when filing their taxes this year. Forbes named KVLSM as one of “America’s Best Tax Firms 2020.”
- The Long Island Press Best of LI 2020 readers’ poll results named Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen, Restaurant & Caterers as having the Best Appetizers and Best Pastrami Sandwich and being the Best Family Restaurant and the Best Kosher Restaurant. Buttermilk’s Kitchen was named as having the Best French Toast.
- be(Cause) Lifestyle Boutique relocated its Northport location to Wading River. This was reported by Newsday and The Village Beacon Record.
- Newsday covered the FIRST® (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) LEGO League Qualifying Tournament and News 12 covered the FIRST Tech Challenge, both of which were presented by School-Business Partnerships of Long Island, Inc. DBA Long Island FIRST®.
- Anthony J. Viola of KVLSM, LLP was interviewed by Newsday for an article on mistakes people make on a tax return that result in an IRS audit.
- PRMG assisted The Garden Dept. in announcing the acquisition of the wholesale retailer by SiteOne Landscaping. This was reported by Newsday and Long Island Business News.
- Yvette Aguiar was sworn in as Riverhead Town Supervisor, being the first Latina elected to that post. This was covered by Newsday.