Able is a newspaper that features products and news that pertains to people with disabilities, including a calendar of events, columns written by various experts and a variety of informative articles. The newspaper is mailed to a specific population that includes disabled individuals, their families, involved professionals, volunteers and other interested parties. It is also distributed to key locations that are frequented by this population. By advertising your business in the April, May and June issues, your advertisement will be distributed at the following events:
- YAI’s Annual Conference — This annual conference on intellectual and developmental disabilities attracts an annual attendance of more than 3,000 people.
- Adapted Sports, Recreation and Living Expo at Helen Hayes Hospital — This event will showcase an array of adapted sports and recreation opportunities, along with products and services designed to meet the needs of individuals with physical disabilities, senior citizens and caregivers.
- JFK Health System Career Options Day — This event will focus on the latest career information for people with disabilities and the general public as well.
- The Abilities Expo — The Show of Assisted Living Products and Services. This Expo is the #1 showcase of products, services and technology for people with disabilities.
- Empire State Games for the Physically Challenged — This event is an Olympic-style competition for disabled youngsters. More than 15,000 professionals, parents, teachers, coaches and disabled adults are expected to attend.
By advertising in these issues of Able Newspaper, your ad will be seen and taken home by thousands of people with disabilities, their families and other professionals. You will also receive a free editorial in Able’s annual product and service guide. Don’t miss this opportunity to have thousands of additional readers see your ad and receive double the space at no extra cost to you.
These editions of Able Newspaper will also be distributed at many other showcases and new events are added every day. If your business is interested in placing an ad, please contact The Public Relations and Marketing Group at (631) 207-1057 or email@example.com.